Luvion Icon Deluxe Black Edition
The stylish all-black version of the Luvion Icon Deluxe blends perfectly in any (baby)room. Thanks to the LED backlit buttons, this baby monitor is easy to operate even completely in the dark. As goes without saying for a Luvion baby monitor, the image and sound are crystal clear. On the large 5″ color screen you can admire your baby both day and night thanks to the infrared night vision that automatically switches on as soon as it gets dark. The crystal-clear image and sound, and all the handy functions provide overall comfort and reassurance. Your baby will love the 4 soothing lullabies!
This bold black baby monitor can be combined with almost any interior and this baby monitor set is expandable up to 4 cameras for siblings. The cameras of the Icon Deluxe white edition and Black Edition interchangeable, mix & match!
Specifications Luvion Icon Deluxe Black Edition
- Connect up to 4 cameras to one monitor (additional cameras can be ordered separately)
- Backlit keys, convenient in the dark!
- Large, crystal clear 5″ LCD screen
- 00% safe and interference-free signal through data encryption
- Night vision: So that you can see your baby perfectly even at night
- VOX function ensures automatic activation when your baby makes a sound
- Lullabies: 4 soothing melodies to help your baby fall asleep
- Speak back: Talk through the baby monitor and the camera to your baby
- Digital zoom mode: Zoom in on the crib
- Timer: You can use the baby monitor to easily keep track of sleep and feeding times.
- Temperature display with alarm function: So you always know immediately if the baby’s room is too hot or cold.
- 300 meters range (open field)
- Automatic channel selection for continuous smooth images
- Monitor with rechargeable Lithium battery
- The camera can be rotated in almost all directions
- Night vision activates automatically based on the brightness and gives visibility up to 5 meters
- Volume and VOX sensitivity easily adjustable
- Visual sound indication on the monitor via LED lights
- Easy to install (Plug & Play)
- Empty battery warning
- Out of range warning
- Developed in the Netherlands